Rev. George Whitefield
1740 – 1770
- Dynamic Torchbearer of the Great Awakening
- America’s First Evangelist
- Co-Worker in Christ with Jonathan Edwards, John and Charles Wesley, and others.
- “The Grand Itinerant” who travelled the 13 colonies, preaching to 30 thousand without a microphone.
- God’s messenger of salvation to many thousands of others who fought for America’s independence.
- Used of God to spiritually unite the Colonies in preparation for the struggle for liberty.
Experience Colonial America’s First Nationwide Revival